Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

A day of donations

Yesterday Cosmo and I went to Main Street in St. Charles to talk to small business owners. Julia and her daughter also came with us.  It was a successful day.  Three stores immediately donated.  Many owners were not there and information will be passed on.  Thank you shout out to Julia's husband for making emergency copies of some information.

The spa that I go to get my mani/pedi want to support my efforts. 

Sparadise Nails

 They donated a gift card but offered me something better.  For everyone new customer that mentions the pasta dinner they will donated $5.  They are located in Ellisville/Ballwin on Manchester Road.  My personal favorite person is Jessica.  I have followed her from different locations for the last 3 years.  Please think about going there for at least one time.  I am thinking of trying to get a group together and go on a Saturday.  

Today I will be delivering the TV to Elvi.  So Cosmo and I are off to meet her at church. Then we are going with Lisa to the pet parade downtown.  I still have to make a sign advertising the dinner.  


I will be posting pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment