Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Monday, April 27, 2015

The total is now $25,000

The donation page reads that I and many others have paid $25,000 but SDWR has not gotten all the checks.  The next phase of this journey should start next week.  I need prayers that there is a cute little red lab who is about 7 weeks old and ready to start training. 

Avon sale was great.  More than $345 was raised.  The orders should be in this weekend so I am thinking of a road trip to KC the weekend of Mothers Day. That means I will be delivering to the St. Louis area crowd this weekend.  I am so thankful for all of the orders.

Now I will be looking for someone to put up a privacy fence and getting a survey completed in order to make the biggest yard for the future puppy.  So if you know anyone who will install a fence let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment