Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Emotions are calming down

I have taken today to calm and refocus.  (MAP Testing)  I have been blessed with wonderful friends and surprised by people who cares about me and my safety.  As many of you know Friday night I was very emotional and overwhelmed.  To have total strangers come to the event and show support for someone  they do not know is amazing.  There are so many people who helped me make the event a success that I hate to name them for fear of forgetting someone.  All I have to say is that TEACHERS ARE AMAZING!

I am done with 2 events and have 3 more to go.

1. AVON fundraising
2. MNEA RA raffles
3. Dine to Donate May 16th at TEXAS ROADHOUSE  (mark your calendars for a lunch date)

I will be posting the AVON information later this week.  There are special items and the women who are helping me are donating the proceeds to SDWR in my name.

I will be purchasing  (if I can't get one donated) an IPad Mini for the MNEA RA.  I am also putting a huge liquor bucket/wagon together.  All tickets will be 6 for $20.  There will be one type of ticket but two buckets so you will be able to split your tickets in half.  The ticket for the liquor and IPad will be pulled on Saturday so that the winner of the liquor can celebrate with 300 of his/her friends. 

I will be finalizing my last payment for my DAD on the last day of school.  I will continue to fund raise in order to help cover the cost.  I just cannot wait much longer.  I need a DAD soon.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment