Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Long Nights

The last three nights have been very long.  My sugar levels are whacky and I think it is due to stress.  With sugar levels being off I'm up every 1 1/2 hours to check my levels.  So I'm not sleeping.  I am hoping that my levels are leveling off and Monday will be a good day.  Since I'm trying to keep hydrated all I'm doing is peeing any way so checking my sugar levels are not a big deal.

I'm am so exited about the ticket sales.  Having to print more tickets is a good thing.  If you would like to help out that evening please let me know.  I am in need of help doing the following:
-selling 50/50 tickets
-selling raffle tickets
-serving food
-selling beer/wine
-clean up
-set up

If you want to help let me know.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment