Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

A week of healing

This past week has been so very long.  Cosmo is home and resting comfortably and is very loving.  He is still confined to my room but he doesn't appear to mind.  Just as a human he is spending most days and nights sleeping and healing.  He is moving around better each day (bunny hop) and is able to get up and down off the bed.

This is the last week of the TV raffle.  It will be interesting to see how many tickets have been sold.  Cosmo has some very special people trying to help us.  Words can not express how thankful I am to have these people in my life.


Next Saturday is  the first planning meeting for the Pasta Dinner.  It will also be Cosmo's first outing.  More people have been dropping off items for baskets and door prizes.  So many special people are helping. If you want to help at dinner please let me know.  Or if you are willing to talk to business for donations that would really help.  Any and all help will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment