Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Monday, January 19, 2015

He Tried to Jump Up to the Bed

I saw a cute face at the end of the bed.  Cosmo tried to jump up but couldn't.  I picked him up and put him on the stairs and he walked up to the bed!!!!!!!!!  He looked around and then jumped up and landed on the pillow.  I have my buddy trying to get close. 

The swelling is down and you can see how much muscle he lost.  But in less than a week he has figured out how to walk, go to the bathroom, go up 3 steps, and jump off a bed.  How do animals adapt so much faster than humans?

Cosmo has to be caged while I'm at work.  I think I will take him to school with me.  The kennel fits behind my desk and I can cover the kennel.  There will be no student contact or staff.  Wednesday he will have to be kenneled at home. I have SNAP and one of my students is allergic to cats.  It will be a long day for him but it's best for him.  The other days he can come back to school with me.

My little friend meowed to get more soft food.  He is making his wants and needs known. He was even walking and rubbing up on my legs.  He is feeling better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment