Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tomorrow Will Change My Life Forever

Tonight is very special for Cosmo and I.  It is the last night that Cosmo will have 4 legs.  This has been a very hard decision even though I know it is the correct one.  I can not thank my friend and her family enough in their offer to pay for the surgery.  I know this surgery will save Cosmo's life but my best friend will never be the same.  He will be changed both physically as well as mentally.  I know he will always be Cosmo but he will just be different.

I am sitting here writing this and tears are streaming down my face.  I have just never had such a close connection with an animal like this one.  Cosmo has touched my life and so many others.  There are prayers coming from around the world for my furry friend.  I know he is strong and make it through the surgery but this MOM will be freaking out!

Thanks for all the prayers and I will keep you all posted.

1 comment: