Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Of course he's up

Cosmo is awake and walking around the room.  He has eaten an entire can of food and is as loving as ever.  He is walking so much better.  He is figuring it out and amazes me.  I had to exchange the heater for one that produced a higher temperature.  He has always loved sitting in front of the heater so this is nothing new for him. 

I am amazed at how he is adapting.  I never thought I would end up with a 3 legged cat.  I know that some people are not happy with my decsion but how could I not save him when he has saved my life numerous times. I also know that some people do not understand why I am so attached to Cosmo.  What people need to know that when you have a companion who allows you to live a life of freedom you will do anything for them. 

I give thanks for the medical staff who has looked over Cosmo these last few months.  Dr. Williams has gone above the call of duty.  He has been so patient with me and is so understanding about my situation.  I have to call him later today and check in.  Cosmo and I will go back on Monday to get the drain removed.  I know that the staff will see the scared side of Cosmo and not the little guy who is sitting in my lap right now. 

Oh, and by the way I woke up an 15 mins ago to cries from Cosmo and my sugar level was at 415.  I am going to get dressed and take a walk.  Thank goodness it is warmer.  I am sorry that Cosmo will not be able to walk with me.  But he will snuggle down and take a nap. 

Love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment