Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Long Week

I am so happy that Cosmo is back to his pesky self.  I woke up today with a tail swatting my face.

Yesterday on the way home from work I stopped at several businesses to ask for donations.  I picked up 3 more gift cards.  I am spending every waking hour thinking of businesses to ask.  This weekend I will be doing that same thing.  I have been told to think out of the box and I have.  The shooting range down the street donated two passes for shooting each worth $100. 

Today I will be measuring out the dry ingredients for the dog treats we will be selling.  I have several home cooks who are helping. I have been in contact with a troop leader but I am waiting to hear back.  So if you are willing to help bake dog treats at your own home please let me know.

So long for now.

1 comment:

  1. I have two great art gifts from donors. Amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete