Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Things are back to normal

Last night I came home to a little face greeting me at the door.  I was excited that things were back to normal.  Cosmo then wanted to get a drink from the bathroom facet. 

I have such awesome people helping me.  But I need help from many more people.  If you own your own home business and have items that could be put together for a raffle basket or attendance prizes please let me know.  We are also looking for Facebook pages that we can link from our site to yours.  The group has decided that supporting local businesses is the best way to find help. 

We will be posting an Avon campaign that is also going on right now.  Looking for the information on the new Facebook page.

Thanks for all of the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment