Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Friday, February 6, 2015

My Best Friend Is Back

This week has been a real turning point for Cosmo.

 He is sleeping in bed without needing a lift up.
Cosmo is back to jumping up to the bathroom sink to get a drink.
He is curling up on my lap to watch TV.
Cosmo is back to eating his reg. amount of food.

So this weekend he will get to learn how to do steps.  I will move the baby gate down to the landing so that he can access the liter box.  I'm sure there is not going to be a problem but it's a long way down to the basement if he trips or can't make it up all the stairs. 

Sunday is the pet parade and we are going.  His stroller will get decorated with information about the pasta dinner and I will have flyer's and business cards to pass out.  Who knows, maybe a wealthy person will donate the rest of the money for the DAD.  I would love to have more people come out and walk with us.  So if you want to come out give me a shout and we can figure out the plans.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment