Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

GREAT NEWS

Yesterday was a blast.  More donations are coming in for the dinner.  The biggest one is 20 cases of wine by a friend of a friend.  That means the event is no longer BYOB.  We will be selling beer and wine at the event.  Remember we will also have lemonade, tea, and coffee that is included in your meal.

I went to the storage area where all the basket items have been kept.  I was overwhelmed by what I had collected.  Most of the items are ones that I have donated.  I know that some people are donating other baskets for the event.  I'm working on making bid sheets and raffle sheets.  Trying to figure out what else I need to add to a little basket is hard.  I also am trying to find big gift baskets at thrift stores. If you have any baskets that you would like to donate let me know.

Dog treat baking has started.  I have friends and friends of friends baking treats.  Our big baking and packaging day is March 5th.  If you are wanting to help out let me know.  If you want to bake at home I can give you all the supplies.  This will be an ongoing project for the next month or two.  I'm going to be buying wheat flower in 50lb bucket later this week.  That is the most expansive item.  I am still wanting to find a scout troop that would like to help.  I have made contact with a few people but have not heard back from them.  With Easter coming the treats will make great gifts.

Cosmo is doing great!!!!!  His back leg is getting stronger every day.  He has enjoyed being out with friends.  These next few days will be bad, I have parent teacher conferences.  He will make me pay for being gone for so long.  :)

Thanks for all of the support.

Don't forget to buy your tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment