Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Year

Wow what a year it has been.  (Okay the last several months) Cosmo has enjoyed being in a nice warm climate.  He and Tigger have been having a great time playing tag and wrestling.  I talked to Dr. Jerry Williams, Cosmo's vet, and he has a $100 coupon for me to use with the MU Cancer Extension Center in Wentzville.  I will be making an appointment to find out how soon the next surgery should be.  He also has information about a doctor conducting research on this type of cancer.  I will be contacting this man to find out more information. 

I went shopping and picked up great bargins to use for gift baskets at the dinner.  People behind me in line did not like to wait but $10 off every $25 I spent was a great savings.  I'm going out shopping again today to see what more I can get. 

If your not able to buy a raffle ticket but would like to help me get my DAD please check out

http://sdwr.donordrive.com/campaign/cosmic

Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment