Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Today Cosmo has to go back to the CAT CLINIC.  There is a stitch that was missed when he was at the doctor.

Yesterday I tried to set up the account for the money raised for the new DAD.  I have to register as a non-profit with the state so that the money raised can be tax deductible.   I couldn't get through all of the online parts. I have requested legal services from MNEA.  I am hoping this is a fast process so that the process can be completed and the money raised can be tax deductible.

 I have also been in contact with another organization who train DAD's.  It is a very difficult decision which group to contract with because they are not local.  Handing over $16,000 to a group is very scary.  I am hoping to get some help from the attorney about how to run checks on the organizations.

There is going to be a DAD handover in Jan. for a young boy in the St. Louis area. I have been communicating with his mom and she is willing to keep me posted about their experience with the Drey's Alert Dog group.

On a fun note...

I cringed yesterday every time I saw someone walking in the rain with their dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment