Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Blessing

We all went to church on Christmas Eve, including Cosmo.  I had been having a rough day and wasn't feeling well.  As we were waiting for the service to start Dad asked the minister for a blessing for Cosmo.  The minister informed us that blessings for animals were not allowed.  But during the service he inserted a blessing for all service animals who help people with disabilities.  Needless to say I cried my eyes out. 

When I get home Cosmo will have his surgery to remove his leg as soon as I can raise the $1000.  He deserves to live a long and healthy life.  I know that I'm worried about how he will cope but he is a very strong willed cat and can make this adjustment.

I'm on a mission to continue living my life in freedom and feeling safe living alone.  In order to that I need your help.  If you live in Missouri please buy a TV raffle ticket or help out at the dinner in March.  I know that for some people they may not have the funds to help out but think about selling tickets or helping get donations for the dinner.  Please let me know if you are willing to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment