Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Friday, December 5, 2014

It's been a great 8 years

As you know it has been a very long time since I have posted.  But Cosmo has been going through a lot recently  He has cancer and recently had the tumor removed.  There is no guarantee that all the cancer cells were removed since the tumor was attached to a muscle.  I have chosen not to take photos of his very long incision because I don't want to remember this time.  He is doing well now and his appetite is coming back.  I want him to gain the pound he lost. 

So Cosmo and I are starting a new adventure to purchase a DAD, Diabetic Alert Dog.  This adventure is the most expensive one of my life.  I need to raise more than $16,000.  The first fund raiser is to raffle off a 32 inch TV.  So if you live in or very near Missouri let me know and you too can help Cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment