Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spread the word....

Today I was offered something I couldn't refuse.  Cosmo's foster mom, Laurie Wolff, has offered to help me do a dinner fundraiser for Cosmo.  She also wants to help spread the word about the type of cancer Cosmo has due to his vaccines. This was a total surprise to me. Laurie just made me cry all the way home.  Cosmo is truly blessed by all of his friends.  This little guy was brought into my life for some major reasons. 

So we are going to have two events after the first of the year.  I now have to find a venue with a kitchen in the St. Louis area.  If you know of  a location that could be rented very cheaply or for free please let me know.  I also need some organizing volunteers to help plan and get donations for baskets and raffles.  Please let me know if you are willing to be part of the Dinner Crew.  This  is huge for me.
I saw this image last night and I think angle was meant for me to see.
 

I have started to re-post the blog on Facebook.  It would be great for people to LIKE the blog so you get updated automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment