Look into my eyes.

Look into my eyes.

Monday, December 15, 2014

THE PARTY IS ON!!!!!!! Angels are watching.

So if you have ever had to find a venue that is available on certain dates you know how bad the last two weeks have been.  Add to that the venue has to free or cheap.  So my Moose Lodge membership helped me out.  WRONG!!!!!!!!!  Private club... not smoke free... asthma attacks.  So angels are coming my way.  Thank you to TJ and BJ for donating their church to Cosmo's party.  The date is set for March 27th.  The greatest pasta party ever!!!!!!!  You will not want to miss it. 

Oh and did I mention anything about a new angel who lives in St. Charles?  She doesn't even know me but donated several hundred dollars worth of kitchen product to the event.  Cosmo has always brought wonderful people into my life... Okay the weird guy in Sarasota was not so nice, but everyone else has been fun.

My vet has agreed to be interviewed by Laurie, Cosmo's foster mom.  I want other human companions to be educated about feline vaccine cancer. 

On a even greater note... Cosmo kept waking me up every hour from Friday night through Sunday morning. I was sick with a high fever and my blood sugars were very high.  No trip to the ER for me.  Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment